2017 IS THE YEAR IN WHICH SYSTEMONE IS DRIVING THE USE OF DATA TO IMPACT.
Do you have data or research demonstrating the impact of a connected TB diagnostic or mHealth platform? Do you want to share your findings with the rest of the world?
SystemOne, creators of the GxAlert and Aspect connectivity platforms, are pleased to announce the 2017 Outstanding Investigator Award that aims to promote the sharing of impactful data in the field of digital health. This year, we are providing travel awards to allow you, the connected community, the opportunity to present your data at one of the following conferences:
- The 20th Union Africa Region Conference, Ghana, or
- The 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health, Mexico.
DETAILS OF THE AWARD:
The award will include conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses for the duration of the conference. In addition, awardees will be issued a SystemOne certificate of excellence and featured on the SystemOne website as well as social media channels. At SystemOne’s discretion, the company may put out a press announcement highlighting the awardees’ success.
You are welcome to apply for the travel award if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- you reside in a low- or middle-income country;
- you work with a connected TB diagnostic OR with the data from a connected diagnostic or mHealth platform;
- your research/data shows clear demonstrable impact of the connected diagnostic platform;
- you have already submitted an abstract OR plan on submitting an abstract to either of the conferences mentioned above.
WHAT DATA ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We encourage you to submit research/data on the impact of connectivity on any of the following areas:
- Test result turnaround times
- Time to treatment initiation
- Patient outcomes
- Clinical workflow
- Supply chain
- Quality assurance
- Disease surveillance.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TRAVEL AWARD:
The deadline for travel award submissions is the 29th March 2017.
Please submit* a short biosketch and your abstract to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SystemOne will also provide a mentorship program to applicants to facilitate the abstract writing and submission process (if required.)
Please feel free to contact us before the submission deadline and we will gladly assist.
*Please note, this process does not replace the normal conference abstract submission process. Please see conference websites for abstract deadlines. SystemOne has no official affiliation with the Union conference. This travel award is intended to support those already intending on submitting and attending the conference.
For details of the Union conferences, please see below links:
- Union Africa Region Conference: http://www.theunion.org/news-c
entre/news/abstracts-now-being -accepted-online-for-union- africa-region-conference
- Union World Conference on Lung Health: http://guadalajara.worldlunghe
We look forward to hearing from you!
The SystemOne Team